|Events on 11 May 2012
|Residential Spring clean-up 2012
||Send Me A Reminder
RESIDENTIAL SPRING CLEAN-UP 2012
***ONLY FOR THE RESIDENTS OF THE CITY OF CLARENCE-ROCKLAND***
The City of Clarence-Rockland is inviting all its residents to prepare for the Spring Clean-up.
This Spring, there will be no curbside collections.
However, you may bring your unwanted articles to the municipal landfill site at 2335 Lalonde, Bourget at no charge except for appliances containing CFC (freon) such as refrigerator, water cooler, dehumidifier, freezer, air conditioner, etc. Applicable charges will apply:
Friday: May 4th
Saturday: May 5th
Friday: May 11th
Saturday: May 12th
from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
***Please note that the landfill WILL BE CLOSED on Sundays***
Only cars, pick-up trucks and utility trailers will be accepted free of charge.
APPLICABLE CHARGES TO TANDEM TRUCKS AND FARM WAGONS
- Charges will apply to businesses and institutions;
- Waste must originate from the City of Clarence-Rockland;
- Hazardous waste is accepted free of charge every Fridays and Saturdays from May 4th to October 27th , 2012;
- Electronics are accepted free of charge every Fridays and Saturdays;
- Tires are accepted free of charge every Fridays and Saturdays. *** We will NOT accept tires coming from retailers. Farmers that have more than 20 tires are asked to communicate with Denis Longpré at 613-446-6022 ext. 2299. ***